There are 90 calories in a single serving of tomato soup. Carbohydrates are responsible for 50 of these calories, proteins for 17 of these calories, and fat for the remaining 23 of these calories. In a diet that is considered to be normal for an adult, which consists of 2,000 calories per day, one portion of tomato soup contributes around 3 percent of the total daily calorie requirement.
One cup of The Chop House’s Tomato Dill Soup contains a total of 226 calories per serving (Bowl). Calorie breakdown: 61 percent fat, 34 percent carbohydrates, 5 percent protein.
- 1 How many carbs are in tomato soup?
- 2 How many calories are in cream of tomato soup?
- 3 How many calories in a cup of condensed tomato soup?
- 4 How many calories are in a Campbell’s tomato soup?
- 5 Is tomato soup good for weight loss?
- 6 How many calories are in a large bowl of tomato soup?
- 7 How many calories are in a cup of tomato soup?
- 8 How many calories are in a cup of tomato soup with water?
- 9 Will tomato soup cause weight gain?
- 10 Do tomatoes cause belly fat?
- 11 How many calories should I eat a day?
- 12 How many calories are in a cup of homemade tomato soup?
- 13 Is tomato soup good for your stomach?
- 14 Will eating soup help lose weight?
- 15 How many calories are in a tomato and vegetable cup a soup?
- 16 How many calories are in a cup of soup?
- 17 How much is a serving of tomato soup?
- 18 How many calories are in tomato soup with milk?
- 19 How many calories in tomatillo soup?
- 20 How many calories are there in sauce, steak, tomato based?
- 21 How many calories are in Goya tomato sauce?
How many carbs are in tomato soup?
3.05g A single cup of tomato soup contains 102 calories in total. Calorie breakdown: 24 percent fat, 65 percent carbohydrates, 11 percent protein.
How many calories are in cream of tomato soup?
Calorie Content. One hundred grams is the amount that the Heinz Company considers to be a ″serving size″ of cream of tomato soup. 59 calories may be found in each individual serving.
How many calories in a cup of condensed tomato soup?
There are 73 calories in 1/2 cup (121 grams) of condensed tomato soup. Condensed tomato soup provides 60 calories for every 100 grams. There are 17 calories in one ounce of the condensed tomato soup.
How many calories are in a Campbell’s tomato soup?
Protein 5g One can (which contains 305 grams) of Campbell’s Tomato Soup contains 225 calories. Calorie breakdown: 0 percent fat, 91 percent carbohydrates, 9 percent protein.
Is tomato soup good for weight loss?
- Antioxidants abound in tomato soup, which means that eating it can help you lose weight by providing you with more of the beneficial compounds that antioxidants provide.
- Your immune system can be strengthened and cell damage can be repaired if you consume the appropriate amount of antioxidants.
- Due to the minimal amount of carbs that are contained in this cuisine, it is easier to lose weight with its help.
How many calories are in a large bowl of tomato soup?
|238.83 g||condensed tomato soup||170|
How many calories are in a cup of tomato soup?
One serving of Tomato Cup A Soup (170 ml) has 83 calories, 1.9 grams of fat, 1.9 grams of protein, 1.9 grams of total carbohydrates, and 14 grams of net carbohydrates.
How many calories are in a cup of tomato soup with water?
One cup of tomato soup that has been prepared with water has 76 calories, 0.7 grams of fat, 2 grams of protein, 15.4 grams of net carbohydrates, and 16.8 grams of total carbohydrates.
Will tomato soup cause weight gain?
- Salty in content Lastly, a tomato soup that contains cream may cause unwelcome weight gain, regardless of whether it was prepared at home or purchased from a store.
- Because of this, the fat and calorie content of your soup could rise if you use cream.
- You can better control the amount of salt, fat, and calories you consume by making your own tomato soup at home using high-quality components.
Do tomatoes cause belly fat?
Tomatoes contain insoluble fiber, which binds itself to fat and limits the absorption of fat, hence preventing weight gain. Consuming tomatoes in whatever form has been shown to boost metabolism, as has previously been established by a number of experts.
How many calories should I eat a day?
According to the United States Department of Health, in order to keep their weight stable, adult males require 2,000-3000 calories per day, while adult females require around 1,600-2,400 calories per day. These numbers might vary based on factors such as age and exercise level.
How many calories are in a cup of homemade tomato soup?
One cup of tomato soup (one serving) has 102 calories in it. * You can determine how much of a nutrient a single serving of food contributes to a daily diet by looking at the Daily Value (DV) percentage.
Is tomato soup good for your stomach?
Tomato soup has a robust flavor and is quite tasty. Both your physical and emotional needs are met by it. Because it contains dietary fiber, vitamins, minerals, and powerful antioxidants, it is nutritionally beneficial in every possible way. Tomato soup has been shown to enhance a number of health conditions, including heart health, bone health, and mental wellness.
Will eating soup help lose weight?
Soup consumption on a regular basis has been associated with a smaller overall body weight. However, there is not enough data to support the claims that soup diets are beneficial for weight reduction. Nevertheless, given that these diets are low in calories, it is possible that you may see some temporary weight loss as a result of following them.
How many calories are in a tomato and vegetable cup a soup?
One serving (which is 230 milliliters) of Batchelor’s Cup a Soup Tomato & Vegetables has 111 calories.
How many calories are in a cup of soup?
|Noodle Soup||1 cup ( 244 g)||83 cal|
|Onion Soup||1 cup ( 243 g)||56 cal|
|Oxtail Soup||1 cup ( 244 g)||68 cal|
|Pea Soup||1 cup ( 253 g)||190 cal|
How much is a serving of tomato soup?
|About 2.5 Servings Per Container|
|Serving size||1/2 Cup (120mL) Condensed Soup|
|Amount per serving|
How many calories are in tomato soup with milk?
One cup of cream of tomato soup contains 136 calories altogether (Prepared with Milk).
How many calories in tomatillo soup?
- If you are interested in learning more about the nutritional profile and calorie count of this soup, you may find the information that has been provided here to be helpful.
- One of the most well-known variations of tomatillo soup is called chicken tomatillo soup, and it can be found on the menus of a number of different restaurants.
- The total number of calories in one serving of this soup comes out to roughly 270.
How many calories are there in sauce, steak, tomato based?
Steak Sauce (Tomato Base) has 61 calories for every 100 grams that it contains. Calorie breakdown: 3 percent fat, 87 percent carbohydrates, 11 percent protein.
How many calories are in Goya tomato sauce?
There is no gluten in the Goya Tomato Sauce made in the Spanish style. What is the calorie count of the Goya Tomato Sauce, Spanish Style? The Spanish Style Goya Tomato Sauce contains a total of 20.0 calories. How many grams of carbohydrates are there in a serving of Goya Tomato Sauce, Spanish Style? There are four carbohydrates in a serving of Goya Tomato Sauce, Spanish Style.