- (KWTX) – AUSTIN, Texas (KUTX) A woman in Austin with the same name as the suspect named by Temple Police in a viral soup throwing incident from Sol de Jalisco claims that she is still facing backlash from the public, who mistake her for the woman seen in the video.
- This comes a week after Temple Police named the suspect in the incident.
- On November 17th, Amanda Martinez, who is 31 years old, was taken into custody.
What happened to the woman who threw soup in Texas?
A lady in Texas is facing charges after she was shown in a video pouring soup in the face of a restaurant worker. The video went viral and captured the incident on camera. The event took place on November 7 after the woman had called Sol De Jalisco, a restaurant located in Temple, Texas, to express her dissatisfaction with the soup that she had previously purchased from the establishment.
Why did the woman throw the soup at Sol de Jalisco?
- The event took place on November 7 after the woman had called Sol De Jalisco, a restaurant located in Temple, Texas, to express her dissatisfaction with the soup that she had previously purchased from the establishment.
- After some time had passed, the woman went back to the restaurant, and while she was there, she was seen on film hurling the soup at the employee with whom she had gotten into a dispute over the soup while they were on the phone.
Why did a woman melt the lid off of her soup?
According to the local affiliate of NBC, KCEN-TV, the police said that a woman contacted the restaurant initially to complain about the soup that she had ordered. According to the reports of the police, the woman was complaining that the soup was too hot and had melted the lid of the container in which it was stored.
Why did she throw the soup in broland’s face?
According to Broland, at that precise moment, she took the split-second choice to seize (the soup) and hurl it in my direction. The fact that the soup was not as spicy as it may have been if it had been freshly made is a blessing, according to Broland, but the spices in the soup led her to have an allergic response.