|Calories 340||(1423 kJ)|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||37 g||12%|
- 1 How much sodium is in Chick-fil-A soup?
- 2 Does tortilla soup have sodium?
- 3 Is Chick Fil high in sodium?
- 4 Is chicken tortilla soup good for you?
- 5 How much sodium should I have in a day?
- 6 What is the healthiest thing from Chick-fil-A?
- 7 How much sodium is in a cup of tortilla soup?
- 8 How many calories are in chick fil a tortilla soup?
- 9 What nutrients are in chicken tortilla soup?
- 10 Why is Chick-fil-A so high in sodium?
- 11 What fast food has the least amount of sodium?
- 12 What are some low sodium fast food options?
- 13 How many calories is in a bowl of chicken tortilla soup?
- 14 How much is the Chick Fil A chicken tortilla soup?
How much sodium is in Chick-fil-A soup?
Nutritional Information for the Chick-fil-A Bowl Chicken Noodle Soup
|Serving Size||1 bowl|
Does tortilla soup have sodium?
Notes. 112.5 milligrams of sodium, 254.4 calories, 2.1 grams of total fat, 0.3 grams of saturated fat, 52.6 milligrams of cholesterol, 31.3 grams of carbohydrates, 5.2 grams of fiber, 13.7 grams of sugar, and 25.6 grams of protein.
Is Chick Fil high in sodium?
The majority of the sweets sold at Chick-fil-A contain a satisfactory amount of salt. The Chocolate Chunk Cookie, the Vanilla Milkshake, and the Chocolate Milkshake each have much lower salt values than the other two options. In the case of the cookie, the amount of sodium is far lower than the other two options, coming in at only 210 mg.
Is chicken tortilla soup good for you?
This chicken tortilla soup is on the lighter side, which makes it an excellent healthy option for a supper that the whole family can enjoy together.Soups may sometimes be rather rich and can leave you feeling too full.However, the fact that it is nutritious does not mean that it is flavorless in any way.The flavor of this soup is elevated to a whole new level thanks to the enchilada sauce, various spices, and green chilies.
How much sodium should I have in a day?
As part of a healthy eating pattern, the Dietary Guidelines for Americans 2020-2025 recommend that Americans consume fewer than 2,300 milligrams (mg) of salt per day. This recommendation was made.
What is the healthiest thing from Chick-fil-A?
Sandwich with Grilled Chicken: With only 320 calories and six grams of fat, this flavorful sandwich is a favorite among people who try to watch their calorie intake. A boneless breast of chicken that has been grilled, fresh lettuce and tomato, and Honey Roasted BBQ sauce are all brought together in one delicious package by a multigrain baguette that has been toasted.
How much sodium is in a cup of tortilla soup?
Max & Erma’s
|How much cholesterol is in Tortilla Soup Cup? Amount of cholesterol in Tortilla Soup Cup: Cholesterol 20mg||–|
|How much sodium is in Tortilla Soup Cup? Amount of sodium in Tortilla Soup Cup: Sodium 1140mg||48%|
How many calories are in chick fil a tortilla soup?
A medium bowl of Chick-fil-Chicken A’s Tortilla Soup contains 260 calories. Protein accounts for 34 percent of those calories, whereas carbs make up the majority of those calories (45 percent ).
What nutrients are in chicken tortilla soup?
- Bowl of Chicken Tortilla Soup, two cups’ worth (490 grams)
- 260 total calories, 36 of which come from fat
- 6 percent Total Fat 4g
- 10 percent of calories from saturated fat, 2 grams
- 7 percent Cholesterol, 20 mg Cholesterol
- 71 percent Sodium 1700mg
- 13 percent Total Carbohydrates 40g
- 24 percent of your daily dietary fiber in 5.9 grams
Why is Chick-fil-A so high in sodium?
In light of the fact that the daily maximum salt consumption that is suggested is 2,300 mg, indulging in only one Chick-fil-A sandwich is likely to have a negative impact on your diet.This greater sodium concentration is probably due to the brine that the breast is immersed in, which, although it should make the chicken more tender and juicy, comes at a cost in the form of a higher salt content overall.
What fast food has the least amount of sodium?
- The Healthiest Choices for You Can Be Found in Fast-Food Restaurants Taco Bell. The vast majority of Taco Bell’s menu items have salt levels that come in at less than 500 milligrams per serving
- Panera Bread.
- Burger King.
What are some low sodium fast food options?
- Wendy’s provides customers with two alternatives that, when compared to one another, have a lower salt content. Prepared in the oven This traditional side dish is one of the most straightforward alternatives that Wendy’s has to offer, with only 40 mg of salt per serving, which is equivalent to around 2% of the daily value (3).
- Salad with Southwest Flavors and Avocados
How many calories is in a bowl of chicken tortilla soup?
The bowl of Chicken Tortilla Soup includes 260 calories, 14 grams of fat, 16 grams of protein, 21 grams of total carbohydrates, and 19 grams of net carbohydrates.
How much is the Chick Fil A chicken tortilla soup?
Both a medium serving (eight ounces) and a large dish (sixteen ounces) of Chicken Tortilla Soup will be made available, with prices beginning at $3.65 and $5.99, respectively. A medium dish at Chick-fil-A has only 260 calories and six grams of fat, adding to the variety of options available for a lunch that is both low in calories and high in nutritional value.